Monday, July 28, 2008

Nearer!!

Well, i duno how to put this... Next week, August 7. English Prelim sia. Week after that National Day than Prelims start!!
wow! so fast. Im scared. I duno if im studying enough.. =( I cant stop myself from stop using my laptop!!
Its like i feel like doing everything except study, wad nonsense!!! Bullshit!! Argh..

I must control myself. I have to study as in really study. How to study? Im not so sure... =(
Everyday damn sian sia. Must SLEEP EARLY! Must reduce usage of laptop!! Must study more!!

14 DAYS! to prelims. =O

posted by JaG 9:52 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Life

JaG
18
9 October 1991
Ngee Ann Poly
Marine and Offshore Technology
Marshal Jaguar
STAGS
FrenzteR
ParallelFamily
MUYO-Alumni

WishLisT

Running Shoes
Mountain Bike
Action Figures
R/C Car

To-Do

Start Gymming
Start Swimming
Sleep Early
Prepare for Poly
Play Guitar
Start Drawing
Watch Animes
Read more books

.Exits.


.saifuL.
.k3nnY.
.KaR w3i.
.xaVier.
.bRyanT.
.DenYse.
.GaVin.
.haRaN.

.saMueL.
.wEe bo0n.
.bUnnY(bradon ng).
.wEi yaNg.
.sathiYa.
.sEanMock.
.juLian.
.esMeraldA.
.eVaN.
.matThew[5e1].
.uRiaH.
.cRas0ng.

-RelacOneCorner-



*CurrentAffairs*


<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>

^Forgotten^


<$BlogArchiveName$>

!Song!


Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (TITANIC) - Celine Dion